Sunday, May 18, 2014

Striking

Tina: Most of you know that I create online collages. I love images. I love the way certain images speak to certain people. My boss from Detroit and I were discussing this via email thread and she said she would love to incorporate images if she ever went back to Life Coaching - basically she means she would use images to engage her clients by what they are attracted to and decipher why.

I'm constantly gathering images that strike me and since we are unable to upload any of our own photos, here are a few that have caught my eye this week. Notice any themes?

      Please excuse
    the awkward gap
   below! If anyone
    has any tips on
how to handle this    
 please let me know!!!
                                            


 

No comments:

Post a Comment