Saturday, May 10, 2014

Picture This...

Tina: So frustrating! Our internet seems to only give us problems when we're trying to put up pictures!

Today it felt like spring finally uncurled herself from her sleep. The trees burst forward their leaves before our very souls! I have a gorgeous picture of a fern so green that it literally pierces the eyes, with ends beginning to extend to the sky like the fingertips of a newborn reaching for her mothers arms. A plants quiet growth beneath the warmth of the sun and above the dampness of the earth. Can you tell I've been reading a lot of books? I love the way the voices of authors and characters fill my own voice, allowing my spirit to try them on for size. A new way of experiencing my own reality - such is the point of art after all?


No comments:

Post a Comment