Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mr. Robin

Tina: I want to start by saying, thanks for all of the loveee for my collages! Mm, it feels good to share them.

Does anyone know how to link 2 blogs together? I want to have a page on this blog that links another blog/project CJ and I have been working on. Let me know if you guys know how to do it. I'm stumped.

This life is interesting. Sometimes I want moments to last forever and sometimes I wish I could push time away. I'm grateful for this place even though this has been quite a ride. I still don't feel like I've grasped why I am in Detroit. Hopefully it will reveal itself soon. I'm still waiting. Its kind of like waiting for spring.


There is fat robin that I always see in the mornings when I walk Nyla in the cold. He must not like to sit on branches because I only see him resting on the earth. When we approach closer, he flies slowly to safety (even tho he doesn't seem at all nervous). Perhaps he wants to warm the earth with his belly. At first, I thought he was dead. His plump body on the concrete. I suppose he is resting. Sitting on the earth as if he's sitting on an egg. (grow, grow, grow)




No comments:

Post a Comment