Thursday, February 6, 2014

Money Makes Me Squirmy

Tina: money makes me squirm!
like a parasite in my system
Our green door!
nerves fill my sockets
in lieu of the change in my pockets

i made a grocery list today
and changed the number of mac and cheese 
from 4 boxes to 2
because we need to cut costs like that

full time work has yet to pay its rewards
through our grocery bill
another ramen night isn't so bad
i can get clever with this
one meal at a time
to save one cent

--------------------

God has my back
I've finished another journal.

will we ever get used to the fact that it costs money just to be alive?

i'm learning about mortgages and these things
will we ever get used to the weight of it all?

will our muscles grow stronger?

Here are some pictures to remind me of peace and beautiful things.

Here's our building in the sunrise!





No comments:

Post a Comment