Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Sun Hour Beckons

CJ:
Everyday, for about an hour, the sun shines directly onto my couch. I call it the sun hour and it is GLORIOUS. In a winter like this a couple hours of UV go a long way. I can only catch it when I'm not working so that means the sun hour is a weekend treat.

Other weekend staples include taking Nyla to the old tigers stadium (where she can stretch and reach her stride), cooking huge portions so that the leftovers last until next weekend, and pots of green tea on rotation.

It's been a pleasantly regular weekend here at the water house. I forgot to mention my favorite weekend staple: releasing new music! This week I am releasing a little diddy called "somebody younger comes". I rap about the human condition, and indeed there is always someone younger coming. Here's a test photo we took, make sure to check out the link to the video below.


2 comments: