Monday, February 10, 2014

1 Month of Blogging!

We've been blogging every day for a month! I think thats a pretty big accomplishment!

I'm proud of us for really sticking this out. Its fun to blog and it makes it way easier to split it with someone. Although the internet confuses me, I'm grateful  for the documentation today. I think this will be nice to look back on. In terms of viewers, things are really spiking for us over here and THANK YOU to those of you who are checking in. I hope we offer some interesting thoughts. Most days I feel like I live in a vacuum... an isolated igloo in the dead of night. Me and CJ are really alone here (in case you didn't get it by my other explanations haha) and its nice to know that we are really not as alone as we think.



Today was the first full day of my full time job and I have my own tiny office with marroon carpeting and natural sunlight. There's something about the room that is really homey. Perhaps it is because I've covered it with fake flowers that will reside in my car in the springtime. Hey, if spring isn't coming any time soon, I've got to shamelessly surround myself with plastic spring. I'll take what I can get haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment