Monday, May 12, 2014

Two- weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks.

CJ:
Consider playing this link while you read this post:
Miles Davis - The Man I Love (take 2)

It's amazing how long two weeks can be! We've only just now passed the halfway point of having been in Wyndham for two weeks. (We decided when we came here that we would allow for two weeks before we officially decided on a plan for whatever's next.)

The days seem to stretch out in both directions while we read books, make music and write. We play bananagrams regularly and have been watching Freaks and Geeks (a television show from the late nineties that I HIGHLY recommend).

Now, I sit listening to a Miles Davis themed pandora station... ahhhh how two weeks can be so lovely long. I finished reading through Wittgenstein's Philosophy of Psychology - A Fragment today, which made me very proud. I finished the fourth part of Nietsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra yesterday. That book has taken me almost a year to read, but I did it :D

Thanks to everyone who has been so understanding during this time of transition for us! Enjoy the song (if you clicked the link above wink wink nudge nudge).




No comments:

Post a Comment