Friday, April 11, 2014

CLICK HERE TO WATCH "AINT SEEN MY PEOPLE" A WATERHOUSE PRODUCTION

so in the course of our existence
do we dare to kiss and tell?
are we the heiresses of a shared
narrative and a tale that a-
-llows us to process?
sittin down with keilbasas,
thinkin bout the impoverished
askin how we done got shit?

nobody remembers where it began
but we all know where we done got to,
study fossils and unsatisfied
we fear how we gon die soon.

so when a tower is just eiffel
and a idol sits idol
and i lean to kiss the riffle
and my eyelids like a geyser

and my rivals are embarrassed
and beauty is embarrassing
and i fear my own disparraged accounts
my story bifurcates.

the hood supplies the faces
and my looks is dilated
and i spend my time just lookin because-
i aint tryna say shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment