Monday, March 17, 2014

Small Moments

Tina: I have this thing with honesty. Vulnerability. For some reason I can't stop believing that being truly true to myself can only result in good things, no matter how painful or how long it takes me to get there. I struggle with my relationship to my couch and my life after work. When I am truly honest, all I feel like I do is sit, crochet, watch wedding tv, and eat. I always swore to myself that I wouldn't be one of those people who watched tv every night, but I was wrong. I've blamed Detroit, my job, my sadness, the winter  - because I am still unsure of what to make. What to do with myself. I've tried to pray over and over and all I feel like I hear is to 'settle into it.' Yet, I don't want to settle when I feel like a glutton.


No comments:

Post a Comment