Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fear

Tina: I didn't blog yesterday because it turned out to be a really strange night for me and CJ. I won't go into too much detail but late last night someone banged on our door and scared the shit out of us. We spent the rest of the night in panic mode hoping that no one would break in. Miss Nyla didn't get her walk for sure. This morning we found out that CJ's bike was stolen from under our stoop. Its been there all winter and its pretty busted up. I wish they would have asked us because we would have given it away in a heartbeat and eliminated everyones fear. Aside from that, it was an extremely windy night and everything just felt eerie and strange. We're both fine, but needless to say we didn't sleep too well. This morning we were still recovering from the night-long adrenaline rush.

Its a strange feeling to have real fear in your own home and in your own bed. I'm still processing all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment