Thursday, March 13, 2014

Circles




Tina: I've been reading lots of books lately and it feels nice. A book is like a friend. I remember when my mom used to say that. I don't think I can write as well on a screen as in a notebook. I journal every day. It feels good. I get distracted by screens. My job shit is shit. I'm really growing old in the office. It feels like expiring. I have trouble sitting up straight. Pita with plain vegetables is pretty dry. This entry is sounding kind of stupid. I'm proud for blogging anyways. I know I'm not alone in my 20Something lost-ness. There are plenty of others. When I try to look up data about our generation all that comes up is buzzfeed or blogs about "20 Things to do in your 20's" or "20 things I learned in my 20's" I suppose this is all a form of data. A form in which our generation is shouting into cyber space begging for answers. I suppose I'm doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment